-  [WT]  [Home] [Manage]

[Return]
Posting mode: Reply
Name
Email
Subject   (reply to 13641)
Message
File
Password  (for post and file deletion)
  • Supported file types are: GIF, JPG, PNG
  • Maximum file size allowed is 500 KB.
  • Images greater than 420x420 pixels will be thumbnailed.
  • Currently 1627 unique user posts. View catalog
  • Post screening is enabled. All posts and replies must be approved by staff before appearing on this board.


/sw/ ~ Belinda / Bely
File 152227268889.jpg - (102.64KB , 1035x600 , 146730201463.jpg )
13641 No. 13641
Looking for her nude sets and videos. Found just a few random online, but should be more...
Expand all images
>> No. 13642
bely has a thread in the SW section on either this or 155 or 144 (when it returns?).
>> No. 13644
Honestly - not really worth the time.

There's only one video - Bely's bj only - that's hot. The rest are not. The "big" one - she's clearly being forced to participate. It's not sexy. At all.

Just trying to save you the hassle and dl time.
>> No. 13645
File 152241159323.jpg - (94.53KB , 642x620 , bely.jpg )
13645
can we have more of bely she is so cute
>> No. 13646
I dunno. She is so hot that I'm willing to waste a little time.
>> No. 13647
Beltony vid?
>> No. 13648
>>10793
you clearly have not seen all the vids
and no one is forced to do anything.
>> No. 13649
>>10886 well you must be a retard if you think she is a willing participant and having a great time because when a girl is shaking her head, crying or has a look of repulsion on her face then yeah she loves it
>> No. 13650
>>10886

the fact that you say that proves you haven't seen the vids.

Even a mouthbreathing fucknut dumb enough to write something like that would have to admit that Xno_Bely2_Full shows her clearly NOT enjoying herself and clearly being forced to suck n fuck these guys.

If you can't see that, it's because you're a rapist or an idiot.

Which is it?
>> No. 13651
>>10897

Ex-fucking-xactly.

In the other vids where she's sucking and fucking, she's clearly a willing participant. Especially in her Big BJ vid.

I wonder which was shot first?
>> No. 13652
who gives a fuck if shes a willing participate a couple fucks and sucks a month keep her living better than 90% of the people in her shit hole country ,i got the vids and sets but to go thru dam near 10,000+ vids in my hi res file is not worth it
>> No. 13653
i just argued with some dude about the other chick named Adry ,who he said was doing shit against her will ,TRUST i Speak spanish and she literately said do you want me to suck your dick,you guys are retards these bitches been groomed since 3yo by 10 ther pros
>> No. 13654
Could you post one?
>> No. 13655
THE CAKE SAYS HAPPY 15(quince) ,this bitch a granny you fucking jewsssss faggs nigger scopers
>> No. 13656
it says she 15 wow shes kinda old
>> No. 13657
Beltony?
>> No. 13658
File 152249276985.jpg - (277.58KB , 595x600 , 595px-Dollarnote_siegel_hq.jpg )
13658
You're all stupid niggers falling for a simple trick. The name on the supposed 15th birthday cake is Baylin. Is her real name Baylin? Of course not. So this pic is "leaked" by the studio to convince you she's under 18.
>> No. 13660
She was 15.

The guys fucking her and the webmaster were all busted.

This is well known.

Ol' Carny on PlayPen laid it all out.
>> No. 13661
So does this mean we finally get beltony or just continue arguing about a stupid fucking cake
>> No. 13662
File 152250605366.jpg - (4.03KB , 200x186 , myhat.jpg )
13662
I'm tired of this. Just like on 144/155 we'll probably be moving this thread to /sw/ in a couple of days.
>> No. 13663
>>11037
no she was 17 turned 18 and a lot girls were involved.
>> No. 13664
>>10898
she is moaning in one video calling out the guys name as she rides cowboy! yea clearly being raped.
>> No. 13665
As usual, guys on this board have no idea what their talking about.

Not a real surprise.

If you'd spent any time on MK or PlayPen you'd have seen Carny's explanation of the entire "Bely" saga.

Chick was 15.
>> No. 13666
>>11073
your talking about hanging out at places controlled by the LEA for a year!
>> No. 13667
File 152256417872.jpg - (53.75KB , 540x960 , 21510_966815833413108_8303524217012204336_n.jpg )
13667
>> No. 13668
File 152256420712.jpg - (100.24KB , 960x720 , 1896839_868990506528975_6518741370427141652_n.jpg )
13668
>> No. 13669
>>11126

that's the Magic of Tor!

Yes, apparently the Australian fuzz were running Play Pen (think about that for a minute; apparently distribution of "cp" ain't such a big thang down there if the government itself was facilitating it....)

No evidence MK was compromised or seized. Absolutely nothing about it in the news.

Surely, the cops - in whatever country -- would have announced it. And, they'd have to file public charges against people. At least in Western coutnries, you can't just lock people up and disappear them. The court case would be public.
>> No. 13670
if you guys think this girl is 15 or whatever you are stupid.
>> No. 13671
Soooo...
When i was requesting pics and vids i wasn't really asking for any judgement.
Wasn't really expecting it here either. Why the whole 'she want it' or 'doesn't want it' on a place with this kind of online material.

If thats how it works we should have this same talk in every topic or review?

So let me ask again. Who has some material (without any bs)
>> No. 13672
Bump...

I agree with the previous poster, just give us the material and spare us with your bs...
>> No. 13674
yes, it will be nice if someone can post the content and stop the moaning and groaning
>> No. 13675
PUt6HW0
>> No. 13676
/yjUKbuK
>> No. 13677
>>11216
everything was already posted on 144chan
>> No. 13678
>>11295

It's really not worth it. They're all pretty shitty. The guys are gross. The camera work is lousy. The lighting is shitty.

Bely obviously doesn't want to be doing what's she doing or she's wasted as fuck.
>> No. 13679
>>11312
that's why she pleasures herself uses a dildo on herself and get's wet because she doesn't want to be doing it?

Also moaning and throwing her head back and swishing her hair, completely not wanting it.

you can see in her eyes she has no problem with any of it.
>> No. 13680
please post the content here, thank you, cuz i have no idea what /yjUKbuK means
>> No. 13682
>>11327
>please post the content here, thank you, cuz i have no idea what /yjUKbuK means

Try adding dropfile.to in front of it and see what happens
>> No. 13683
>>11309
And 144 is down. So useless comment.

>>11303
Thanks!
>> No. 13684
bely deserves a good threat here , forget all the useless chat
>> No. 13686
sorry my english so not good.
>> No. 13688
>>11304 Could you upload the video again please, it got deleted
>> No. 13689
https://mirrorace.com/m/3s47w
>> No. 13690
How bout beltony?
>> No. 13691
>>11303
Could you reup plz ?
>> No. 13692
wow bely its so sexy come on we need more of her
>> No. 13695
who can post beltony vid ?? thanks so much for !
>> No. 13696
beltony has leaked on tor. What a disappointment. Still photos are much hotter than vid. Vaginal sex is all faked. An unhappy Bely takes a poorly-filmed facial, more of a "shoulder-al," at the end.
>> No. 13701
>>12712
>What a disappointment.

All her porn is a disappointment.
>> No. 13702
Part 1: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/iPwzcFOA
Part 2: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/gYifxPq8
Part 3: http://dl.free.fr/getfile.pl?file=/LUv2j9uw

Password:
frog@childsplay
>> No. 13704
>>12712
>>12778

Agreed. Her stills are often cute and sexy.

Her videos - nope. Big difference is that she clearly does NOT want to be fucking n sucking on camera.

That's obvious for anyone with a room temperature IQ.

Masha Babko, for example, clearly LIKES sucking dick on camera and lezzing out with other girls.

She was also being paid FAT cash for doing what she was doing.

My guess is - Bely wanted nothing to do with fucking gross dudes on camera.

Not worth the effort.

Listen to us - you'll save yourself the grief. Save your felonies for decent vids.
>> No. 13706
>>11324

The fucking retards that visit this board. <sigh>

No, dipass, we're not talking about the dildo scene. We're talking about the part where's she sucking dick and clearly CANNOT stand being able to do it.

The other video, where she fucks, she's clearly been drugged up to her fucking gills.
>> No. 13708
>>12779
FINALLY!!!
TY, TY, TY!!!
>> No. 13709
>>12800
yes it is, she does not like it! but still
>> No. 13710
12779 all three files are the same
>> No. 13711
File 152400675254.jpg - (44.32KB , 625x416 , 2d3ba403da5d20896b097c0890ca5010.jpg )
13711
Video sucks. Totally not sexy.

Only a fucking freak can get his dick hard to shit like this.

Girl DOES NOT want to be doing this. Also, the fucking is COMPLETELY FAKE. Not one penetration shot.

The cum shot is pathetic.

AVOID. Literally not worth your time.
>> No. 13726
File 152403145595.jpg - (143.86KB , 1452x1500 , Fds12UnZVK65687-0-19988.jpg )
13726
Yes I agree, Bely seems to have much more fun posing and teasing us all. Maybe if someone has pics of the Kishy and Milady set from Teensbay? This is the only pic I've seen from this set. didn't know those girls got so naughty. :-)
>> No. 13727
>>12819

oh look, the webe expert and curt newbury's bff is expanding his rants into different studios.
>> No. 13728
>>12819 Thanks pal, downloading the vid now thanks to you commercial just to see how "Literally not worth your time" is it lol Thanks again!
>> No. 13734
beautiful but poor girl ! no good vids
>> No. 13735
https://www.txxx.com/videos/5093441/belinda-bely-18yo/?promo=11147

she sucks great !! easy to find it
>> No. 13738
File 152422594489.jpg - (751.42KB , 2391x3600 , Shiny-Flowers_-_Lily_(Purple_Strings_01)_Shiny-Flo.jpg )
13738
plz share some Lily's videos she is hot too
>> No. 13739
Mod, Please Move to SW with her other threads. thanks.
>> No. 13741
File 152445197196.jpg - (56.09KB , 707x1080 , 151777001755.jpg )
13741
There's nothing in SW anymore,(if ever there was), this appears to be the sole Bely thread now that 144chan has disappeared yet again. But I think rather than focus on the H.C. stuff, her tease stuff is much better. Anyone got those clips or sets? This set? I mean pants down for a spanking? Or if you prefer lolidom, then she's preparing to sit on your face and make you lick her pretty poop hole? The possiblities with the tease sets and clips are so much more! ;-)
>> No. 13744
The point is the bitch is 20 something.
>> No. 13745
>>13448

You ignorant motherfuckers never get a clue.

The girls was FIFTEEN. If you'd ever visited MK and Child's Play, you would have read Carney's story explaining the whole thing.

Yes, Bely was 15. Yes, the webmaster and guys that fucked her were busted.

No matter how many times you dumbfucks are told this you still doubt.

Stupid Guyver Dumbshits.
>> No. 13746
>>13453
now who is being ignorant???
Who the fuck is carney, he could have trolled everything he claimed! You there young boy ar an idiot.

PS, I have a large bridge for sale , very cheap... only 500 BC
>> No. 13747
Sorry to burst ur fanatsy, she was 18 when she started the photos and 19 in the first nude, well known and well proven. get over it, u were conned.
>> No. 13748
Not this again!

We have had this discussion before on this same Board.

That is why the Mods moved her to SW then, clearly known and proven 18+, we cant have this argument again over a few dreamers that cant see the facts.

MODS PLEASE move this to SW AGAIN! before a war starts. Thanks.
>> No. 13749
>>13458
>>13462

first - I don't give a fuck. These videos are NOT sexy. At all. She's clearly being forced and/or drugged.

There's NO REASON TO DRUG OR FORCE A GIRL OVER 18.

Don't you fuck nuts understand this?

Neither one of you mouth-breathing products of brother-sister marriages have ANY idea what you're talking about.

And if you don't know Carney's name or MK or Child's Play, then you don't know a GODDAMNED THING about this subject.

Bely was FIFTEEN. The webmaster and male "actors" were all busted.

It's just that simple.

Next thing, you pathetic pricks will be telling us Masha Babko was actually 30 when she did her videos...

You tards literally no less than nothing.
>> No. 13750
>>

No, it's not "clearly known".

She was UNDER AGE.

Fuck, really wish I'd copied Carney's explanation.

He had the NEWSTORY LINKS TO PROVE IT.

You guys just want to shit on everything and everyone.

And the funny part - these are the lamest CP ever!
>> No. 13751
Carney is a Fucking flaming troll, always has been. Does this shit on purpose to tune up idiots like you.

She was 19, nobody got busted( show a police report) she is not drugged you lunatic, she is being paid to be a whore on camera, was not really into it, typical 1st timer, no big conspiracy there.

Sad to watch idiots like yourself get taken by these ploys of 'shes a minor' just to get you to spend big bucks, you did and refuse to face facts that you fell for it, thats on you.

She was an adult porn-star well before your infamous video came out, well known, well documented, and been well argued!

you are wrong, you are going to have to accept it and move on.
>> No. 13752
File 152450369752.jpg - (42.81KB , 430x375 , bucket.jpg )
13752
>>

You're a goddamned liar. You'd never heard of Carney until I mentioned him.

You're just talking shit.

another goddamned Guyver-Troll Fag.

Please, for the sake of humanity, go fucking kill yourself RIGHT NOW.
>> No. 13753
Carney laid out the full stories - always accompanied by web links - on several of the type deals.

Lapiedra and Marcela Rubita. Biyeanka the 15 year old who did a Reality Kings video.

You don't know anything about this because you're fucking liar and fucktard troll.

Reall, though, please kill yourself.

No one likes you. No one will miss you.

The only good you'll do is provide a few bucks for the funeral home that buries your ass in a pauper's grave.

Ridiculous piece of fucking human garbage.
>> No. 13754
"She was an adult porn-star well before your infamous video came out, well known, well documented, and been well argued!
"

No she wasn't. No it wasn't and not it hadn't.

I've NEVER seen her in ANY video but these Bely Play video.

THAT ALONE PROVES YOU'RE A FUCKTARD LYING SACK OF SHIT.
>> No. 13755
>>13462

Whoa. You dudes need to chill out.

Here's the facts. I used to work for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.

"Bely" (not her real name obviously) was on the radar for years.

Yes, we confirmed that she was 15 when she did the videos.

she was drugged and raped repeatedly.

Several arrests were made, however, due to the corrupt nature of the country in question, the suspects quickly bribed their way out of jail.

So, there ya go...
>> No. 13756
No. 13469 No. 13471

Really same troll, same I.P. nice try loser.

She was never a minor. Period. End of discussion.


Are you the same denier that post a screen of Deli last time thinking she was Bely. If she was under age then why do legit sites still have here pics sets up and for sale??

"Here's the facts. I used to work for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children."

Oh really, what are you doing here?

ROFLMAO!!!

They got ya, took all yo money now you mad bro??


Oh yea go look on pornhub, or spankbank.


MODS Please stop this before a nuclear war starts.
>> No. 13757
She was never kidnapped you Dumbass, Thats how this ridiculous shit gets started!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This sad-sak is going to screaming that crap on other boards now. Rumor officially started.

Bely was and is still doing pic sets and videos is well over 20 now, and is not a hostage. She did a few Hc type vids, hated it and has gone back to standard softcore stuff.

has new shit out on a reg basis.

Please accept the fact your fantasy is over, I use to think the same thing about Cali, nobody could convince me she was over 18 the whole time. I finally broke down and called the local police there to get the real scoop, she faked everything as a con. I had to face it they swindled me out of a yrs pay almost.

Time for you to face it, odd not a single link to proof of the arrests and kidnapping in bely's situation. Same thing with cali, we all "knew" she was a minor but couldn't prove it, but the reports proved she wasnt one, and I had to accept it.

They milk us out of tons of cash playing up the minor story every-time, few are.
>> No. 13758
>>13473
>>13474

Low-life troll pieces of shit. Just can't let it go.

YOU ARE WRONG!

It's really just that simple.

And, the IP address wasnt the same because I changed circuits with TOR. You really are a fucking tard.

"I used to work for the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children."
"

Absolutely, you ridiculous piece of garbage.

We had access to the BEST CP vids and pics - stuff you cannot even imagine. Of course, we never shared it - everything is watermarked.

One guy that did share some stuff was busted in less than 24 hours.

BOTTOM LINE -

You guys are ignorant troll-fags who have not a fucking clue about what you're babbling about it.

The fact you've spent SO MUCH TIME on this proves it - you literally have no lives.
>> No. 13759
File 152450596538.jpg - (9.63KB , 225x225 , download.jpg )
13759
"Bely was and is still doing pic sets and videos is well over 20 now, and is not a hostage. She did a few Hc type vids, hated it and has gone back to standard softcore stuff. "

No, she isn't. You're a lying sack of shit.

If she was, you'd be posting links. The fact that you haven't proves it -

You're a fucking liar.
>> No. 13760
Besides, even if she WERE doing HC porn in her 20s that would IN NO WAY "prove" she wasn't 15 in the Bely vids.

Your brain damage runs so deep it's infected your soul.
>> No. 13761
LOL. Yea that was a husle for the ages. A years Pay? WTF did you buy?
At least Bely was just a bunch of losers made it up themselves, the website never tried to claim that i dont think, it was all proved up in the last thread that had this argument, no way she was underage in it.
Clear as day. And sure doesnt look drugged either, pedo fantasies are killer. Those that get obsessed with one chick will never believe the truth. You might as well give up trying to convince them of it. They will go to their grave believing that got to fap to a 15 old sex tape. lol.
>> No. 13762
No. 13475

Mods!! lock this thread,

This troll admits to changing his IP to appear as 2 different trolls trying to make the same stupid argument.

This has gone on long enough today. The fact he admits it should be enough, or delete all his troll and RANTING POSTs.

thank you.
>> No. 13763
First post in this mega flame war, just to say actually she isn't that attractive or sexy anyway and don't know why why all you 'tards are wasting bandwidth on this. I'm sure there;s an XKCD that applies...
>> No. 13764
>>10682
Belly was 18 and her vids are posted in a lot of places that have what do you know!! 18 year olds!
>> No. 13765
File 152451587971.png - (202.96KB , 855x476 , Benny Hill.png )
13765
Thread theme tune
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MK6TXMsvgQg
>> No. 13766
>>13475 and many other posts...

I'm so fucking tired of this idiot who emphasizes words in upper case. He's ruined so many threads with his delusional stories and bullshit. He apparently knows every studio webmaster, the models, photographers and all of their dirty secrets. He's claimed to know photographers and attorneys who have defended them in court. When you call him out he starts adding to or changing his story, going as far as to deny ever having said something when it's there in print for all to see.

He's likely suffering from some form of mental illness. I remember this fool from the early days of 180 chan, and he's as obnoxious now as he was then.
>> No. 13767
I believe it is the other way around. I don’t see him claiming any atty knowledge or webmaster knowledge. It’s you that appears to be the know-it-all, knows everybody and knows everything. He clearly struck a chord when he caught you to admitting changing IP’S to appear as two different people trying to make your dream seem more real as if others agreed with you. You’re the one claiming people should die because they don’t believe in your pedo fantasy. Makes you a pathetic pedo, and one caught lying. Fairly obvious who the wanna-be know-it-all is, too bad you are dead wrong. Now you are making up stories about poster as if you know them, hoping to discredit them in front of others, in a desperate attempt to again make yourself to appear as the Mr. all knowing. FYI a lot of people capitalize for emphasis, read thru the board some.
>> No. 13768
>>13583

who the fuck voluntarily claims the title of "pedo." Even worse than islamic terrorist.

Most of us are interested in tween/teen girls. Which is not pedophilia.

Pedophilia is the sexual attraction to PRE-pubsecent children.

If you're attracted to tweens and teens in puberty - ya ain't a pedo.
>> No. 13769
OOPs! I am wrong he does appear to be the all knowing OZ of the internet. I am wrong, He apparently rides Carneys ball sack of information, (of which it is never wrong). I am WRONG! Again, He does seem to know every person,ever webmaster, ever involved in any and all underage pedo perfomances. The great and powerfull OZ. I am wrong he does seem to SCREAM a lot in ever post, lil boy penis in one hand, caps lock key under the other hand.
Sorry for my previous post, you were right I was wrong, he is a moron.
See how easy it is to admit when your wrong. Oh and by the way you, Mr Great OZ you are wrong as well.
>> No. 13770
File 15245790409.jpg - (86.97KB , 1280x720 , maxresdefault.jpg )
13770
>>13586
>> No. 13771
Can you *prove* this guy is wrong? yes, he talks a lot of shit. But I haven't seen anyone disprove anything he's said. If he's wrong, where's the news stories to prove it?

If Bely's an adult, pro porn star, where's the links to her videos? Has she done Bangbros, RealityKings, Brazzers, Private, etc?

Given how excited guys get over these shitty videos, they'd surely lose their shit over a professionally done porn video...

...just sayin'!
>> No. 13772
>>13586

What a sad, bitter little butthurt twerp you are.
>> No. 13773
>>13591
>>13593
>>13590 Same Loser, with his delusions.

Oh, why haven't you posted proof? Wheres all the links and news stories? I mean if she was kidnapped, and forced into porn, and was searched for for years, and then FOUND & RESCUE, and people arressted and charged. Over all those years not a single news report, missing poster, nothing? You IDIOTIC MORON.
>> No. 13774
Someone already has for you. I guess you deny that too.

No. 12942

I am curious was Kishy and the others she posed with all that time hostages as well? Or just Bely? did the others know she was a Hostage when they weren't?

Or did she do the H.C. as a hostage at 15 as you say, and then after rescue decided to do some S.C. pic sets for money?

WOW! I would assume she would have been so traumatized by the hostage porn that pics would have been out of the question. Hmmmmm. Oh well you know that doesnt make as much sense as you and your man love Carneys fantasy, so I must be mistaken.
>> No. 13775
this guy is good, luv how he takes your own crazy story and dissects to prove how stupid yur argument is,nothing you claim makes sense no 15yr old kidnapped teen forced into c.p. is going to come out and do nude model pics afterwards, great great point,
lol
>> No. 13776
He will, He will do the same thing he did in the cali thread when he was proven wrong. He is spending time right now making fake web pgs to back up his story. Watch in a few hours he will appear some some obscure "proof" of his claim he just created. Ignoring the simple google search for Bely content all +18 stuff.

Mods? why is this allowed to take up board space, can we atleast get it moved out of here?
>> No. 13777
Beli was 18+ at BIRTH (like every decent legal shitizen should be - to avoid complications).

[cf Flann O'Brian "At Swim Two Birds"]
>> No. 13779
>>13583

I hope that you're not directing that reply to me (>>13520).

I'm not the idiot know-it-all. I can't stand the moron. Read my post again. I think that you're confused. That was my first post in this thread.
>> No. 13782
File 152480957424.jpg - (113.63KB , 1440x956 , Fds12UnZVK65687-0-20004.jpg )
13782
Hey guys, can we just dial back the hate and focus on this hot little thing? Regardless of her age, there don't seem to be any other other Belinds/Bely boards on here, and I agree her H.C. stuff isn't as sexy as her tease stuff. So maybe we can post that stuff here? For instance does anyone have this clip?
>> No. 13783
blah blah blah ... yes, Belly was 16 when she was 16...and when she was 18 she was 18...but sometimes when she was 17 she was 14...it depends on the wanker fantasy
>> No. 13784
File 152488982193.jpg - (43.10KB , 607x1080 , Fds12UnZVK65687-0-20007.jpg )
13784
Anyone have this set/clip?
>> No. 13790
File 152489196865.jpg - (78.71KB , 1280x691 , 151701666139.jpg )
13790
Thank you for Beltony ... though I thought it was this vid...can anybody post it please
>> No. 13793
Mod?
Can we move this granny shit to SW where it belongs.
>> No. 13795
>>14252

Or you could just ignore the thread. God know that there are lots of threads posted here that I have no interest in. Unlike you, I just ignore them and don't act like a spoilt child.
>> No. 13796
File 152498444149.jpg - (436.00KB , 2520x1680 , 151609262046.jpg )
13796
Could someone PLEASE post this set/clip? I think that's Milady and Kishy from Teensbay... sans pants! Milady has such lovely smiles, both horizontal AND vertical, heh. Thanx. ;-)
>> No. 13797
at least they all got a Brazilian wax job on their pusses, bald is beautiful after all
>> No. 13799
Mod,,,

I Agree This Should be Moved To S.W.,

If We Allow This why Not Karisha, Tanya, Zaneta, Or Oxi, or the Dozens of Other Adult Soft-core Stuff.

The Start Of The End.
>> No. 13800
>>14446

Bely and Milady were UNDERAGE. How many times do you have to be told this.

GUYVER OUT!
>> No. 13801
>>14449
no she was 18 when she did the BJ vid
>> No. 13802
>>14449

No they were not. How many times do you have to be proven wrong. Proven over 18 the entire time.

Mods please move or lock this thread before he starts the ranting and raving again.

HE EITHER DOES IT HERE OR ALL OVER THE TRI

GUESS WHERE I'D PICK

>> No. 13806
>>14486
Let's see some proof then.

I'm not gonna hold my breath...
>> No. 13808
>>14446

>The Start Of The End.

LOL how dramatic...

Some of you get so bent out of shape when there is ONE thread where a model(s) may or may not be around 18. 1 freaking thread of 12 pages! How hard is it for you to just ignore a thread? You're even given an option to hide it. Please grow up before it's too late.
>> No. 13810
>>14503 You are the one claiming minor, wheres your proof.
Dozens of post here have called you out, but not a single pg/link of anything,
where these girls were taken,
forced into porn, raped,
and rescued,
and back to porn they went.
All would have been big news. there should be a news story on it somewhere. You are the only delusional fuckup believing it. All because some guy, on some thread, whose dick you worship said so.

>>13475 proved you were the same person switching IP's to appear as more than 1 believing in your delusion.
Others below have given you plain and simple facts, you just refuse to accept it.

>>13520 here
>>13595 and here
>>13599 and here
>>13600 and here
>>13602 and here

I would like to hear your explanation on what others have pointed out, as to why she is still doing porn, after being traumatized by being taken against her will and forced to perform sex acts.
Is it some kind of new therapy, kind of the face your fears type stuff? Is she sucking dick, to get over being forced to suck dick? Maybe you should try that to help get over your man crush on who played you into this belief.
>> No. 14026
>>13738
Anyone have any of lily or mylady's hc vids?
>> No. 18393
Bump bump
>> No. 18537
bump for more vids from Bely and her other female friends
>> No. 18659
wee need bely and lily vid
>> No. 19095
https://180chan.co/mir/thumb/154073730558s.jpg
[Return]


Report post
Reason  


For link-exchange, advertising, DMCA, or reporting images in breach of 18 U.S. Code § 2256 contact us on triforce#dismail,de (fix the two wrong symbols)
By browsing 180chan you consent to donating 20% of your CPU power to generate cryptocurrency for making us filthy rich covering server costs

© 180chan 2012-2018